Dear Valued Customers,
Hope you and your family safe and healthy through this unprecedented time.
There is no better time than now when we have to take all measures, extra precautions and continue to
adhere to CDC guidelines on top of our current strict sanitation standards to ensure all customers and
our staff safe, healthy, peace of mind environment during services at Victoria's Spa & Nails.
With that said, we have changed our protocols/ services slightly during the post Pandemic in preparing our
business for you! The safety of our staff and our customers is essential to us.
So, WE have and will be:
1. Cleaned and/or disinfected all surfaces.
2. Laundered and/or disinfected all towels and linens.
3. Removed any non-essential items throughout our business (drinks, snacks, coffee stations,
candy, magazines, etc).
4. Initiated contactless methods of scheduling and payment.
5. Acquired appropriate personal protective equipment to be used when necessary or requested.
(masks, gloves, etc).
6. Discontinued the practice of hand shaking and other non-essential contact.
7. Re-trained our staff on essential infection control and hand hygiene practices.
8. Installed contactless hand dryer in the restroom.
9. Located hand sanitizers throughout salons.
10. Installed transparent separation dividers between customers and technicians.
11. Implemented Social distancing (min 6ft).
12. No limit to maximum numbers of people in the salon at one time per the updated CDC and State Board guidelines.
13. Appointment preferred.
14. Checking customers’ temperature during check in.
15. Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces.
CUSTOMERS are kindly required to:
4. Practice social distancing (min. 6ft) inside the salon where possible.
5. Stay home when you feel sick or have sick family members.
6. Use contactless payment (google pay, apple pay, etc) if possible.